- Personal space is an important part of Riverside Opera. Please respect these boundaries both in and out of character. To this end, all contact between players must be consensual. If your character would take an action that would require physical contact with another player, please narrate that action unless the other player has explicitly given you permission to touch them beforehand.
- Riverside Opera is a safe and welcoming community. Harassment and discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- No Alcohol or Drugs will be allowed at games. Because of the nature of live action roleplaying games, intoxication can have a serious negative effect on the immersion of all players involved. The staff reserves the right to ask you to leave if you violate this rule.
- For safety reasons, weapons or weapon props, stunting, blood drinking, and any other activity a staff member judges as potentially dangerous are not allowed at Riverside Opera events.
- Respect the event venue. Whether the game takes place at a private residence or a convention, we are all guests and should treat the property with respect.
- Attempting to act with the authority of a narrator or other member of the staff if you are not actually on the staff will not be tolerated.
If you see any player in violation of these policies, please report it to a staff member immediately.